WHEN DO YOU NEED LANAP ?
Its helpful in cases of periodontitis when both gums and bone around the tooth
are damaged. Pockets are formed as the gums pull away and debris and
bacteria collected in this area causes infection.
WHAT IS LANAP ?
Laser assisted new attachment procedure is an innovative treatment facilitates
restoring of new tissues that adheres gums to the tooth.BENEFITS OF LANAP :
1. Relief from inflammation and infection causing painful teeth and gums
2. Minimal discomfort after the procedure
3. No sutures required
4. Procedure is short compared to the regular flap surgery
5. Faster healing
6. Bacteria is killed and their toxins are neutralized
7. Protection against bone loss or developing sensitive teeth.
8. Safe treatment even in patients with severe diabetes
For more details logon to http://www.chiseldental.co.in